Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

flash backs

my adorable brother dika is moving, eventhough he is annoying most of the time but he has been the one I can release all my stress with =)

my darling looks so fine no matter what she does.
owh there is my Arabic ex-boyfriend =x


we were lovely!
they are smart and retarded

the only two girls that can make it to the group

my good looking...er...


i will stop dating bboy from now on i swear



him with my two fav soft toys both from IKEA and the retarded bear is from him because he is retarded


so what i am trying to say here?
Dika is moving out (well the only Indonesian that we considered as one of us)
Daren has dedicated his life being a DJ and girlfriend
Amer has left for good
Ish started working
Haziq is still with us
Faisal is as ghey as usual
Danen still doesn't want to have an facebook account!
but my darling is still with me

whatever reason it is, these are the people that makes my university life worth going for and i love them very much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment